BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
This products is in everyone's home for their bathroom and kitchen. It's that product you go to for a good cleaning and a great smell
Jennifer A.
I was amazed when I found out this is a multi purpose cleaner! BTW you can use it as a glass cleaner!!! And the scent it really nice.
Jackie F.
Only floor cleanser id use. Smells the absolute best from all the ones I've tried. I buy the huge gallon and it lasts me a long time.
Jessica A.
My favorite thing to Mop the House with and clean toilets makes the whole house smell so clean reminds me of my childhood so amazing!
jennifef m.
usa
It's a really good product. It works fast and I love how convenient it is to use. This has to be one of my favs to have at my house
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
The only downfall about this product is this isn't all that fabulous but the cleaning power of this product is absolutely fabulous.
Brittany W.
Great strong smell. I love to put some in a pot on the stove, and let the aroma go thru the house. Makes house so fresh and clean.
Kristen  W.
Revelo, KY
I use this product all the time at my work. I love the smell and it cleans just as good! I would definitely recommend this product
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love fabulouso! I use it daily and the smell is always great. I gets rid I grease, stand and works on practically every appliance
Alexis E.
Overland, MO
Cheap and very fragrant. The scent itself is nice but can be overwhelming at times. Leaves my floors clean with no sticky residue.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.