BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Brittany G.
Melbourne, FL
Great product makes my house smell so good. Does q great Job cleaning and keeping that fresh smell. Love this product I always use it
Sarah E.
Burlington
I got it because it was at the dollar tree. I thought why not try for a price like that. Now I don't use anything else on my floors.
Jessica A.
My favorite thing to Mop the House with and clean toilets makes the whole house smell so clean reminds me of my childhood so amazing!
Betty M.
Fabuloso is something that is used in almost all Mexican households. It’s always a good use and it smells great when you mop with it
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Use this every week to mop my floors. Cleans up so much of the dirtiness we bring home from outside and it smells great like lavender
Jen B.
ORLANDO, FL
Love the purple one! As soon as I smell it, I think this place is clean! It works well, its mega cheap, and everyone I know uses it!
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this stuff . You can buy a bottle for $1 at dollar tree & it just leaves my house smelling soo good after I mop & clean with it
Jackie F.
Only floor cleanser id use. Smells the absolute best from all the ones I've tried. I buy the huge gallon and it lasts me a long time.
Cleopatra H.
Tobyhanna, PA
I need my house to smell like this every weekend. Lol! I keep one in my kitchen and one in my bathroom. Years of using this product.
Chelsea R.
Durham, NC
This product smells so nice. It has a nice purple tint and makes the bathroom smell so nice and clean. Most definetely buying again.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.