BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jaz E.
Rockledge, FL
My favorite scent of lavender makes the place smell amazing and relaxing. It leaves it spotless. Highly recommend this product to anyone.
Brittany H.
Talladega , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The purple Fabulosa is my favorite. Smells so good and you get a lot for your buck. Cleans toilets very well and also great for mopping.
member-b6a85
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
This is the cheapest freshest all purpose cleaner ever its awesome. My grandmother was a cleaning lady for many years and swears by this.
Omnia A.
Newark, DE
Super cheap and reliable! Smells great and you can use it for so many things! I love this product, if you’re super broke this is the one!
I love this product because I use it for everything and I love the smell of lavender, I always use it to wash the bathroom and the floor
Angela R.
This has a really great scent. My house will smell so great after using this to clean. Its multi use so you can clean just about anything
Carolina A.
Lake elsinore, CA
I love this stuff to clean my floors i add it with water and makes my floor look shiny n makes my house smell good i have white flooring.
A G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can smell this coming from a mile away you just need a capful and then you dilute it with water and clean works great very inexpensive
Rachel C.
Metropolis, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good cleaning product at a very affordable price. I have used it to clean my floors and it works good and the scent is nice.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.