BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Love the smell leaves your house smelling all day I like to use it for anything even on clothes been using it for years even on floors
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
Fabuloso multi purpose cleaner is amazing. Growing up my mom used it to clean. Now i use it to clean my house and the smell is amazing!
Yahaira C.
Santa Ana, CA
Leaves a great aroma and I enjoy cleaning up my home with these products . Also use it on my kitchen rags to wipe down counter tops.
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the best thing to use when mopping! Leaves your house smelling so good!! Super inexpensive, in my opinion. Totally recommend
Mónica L.
Fabuloso es una de las marcas de limpiador multiusos que mas me gusta porque siempre para muchas cosas en el hogar y huele muy bien!
Jen B.
ORLANDO, FL
Love the purple one! As soon as I smell it, I think this place is clean! It works well, its mega cheap, and everyone I know uses it!
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
The best mopping products every I love this one and the lemon scented one which is my favorite to be honest the smell lingers all day
Jackie F.
Only floor cleanser id use. Smells the absolute best from all the ones I've tried. I buy the huge gallon and it lasts me a long time.
Nyeisha A.
This stuff smells so freaking good! I use it when I mop, even though it seems as if most people use it as air freshener so to speak.
Yailin R.
I like the smells of this product is use for everything in my house to clean and my family too is affordable and it just smell great
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.