BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Tiesha T.
Raymore , MO
The scent is Amazing! Mopping, cleaning or even as an air freshener. Fabulous is great and can be found in almost any store. I love it.
Anna W.
Midland
I love cleaning my floors with Fabuloso!! I love the smell! And it doesnt take very much to get the whole house smelling like it too!!
Aineth D.
Naples fl
Grew up with the scent and now use it in my own home! Great for any type of cleaning. Can dilute as well and safe for most materials .
Sandra T.
Whittier, CA
I love using this product to clean my kitchen and mop my floors. It's smells so fresh and clean. Sometimes I use it to wash my towels.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Love the smell leaves your house smelling all day I like to use it for anything even on clothes been using it for years even on floors
Catherine M.
Mesa, AZ
I been used this fabuloso since I was a teenager, smell so good I always mixed with bleach and water to keep my bathroom smelling good.
Heather R.
Wilmington
This stuff is so good! Works on pretty much anything. I love to add it to the water when I mop. And best of all, it is so inexpensive!
Taylor B.
The smell the smell the smell. It’s amazing. I love ending my clean up routine with this because it has my whole house smelling fresh.
Laur L.
Monroeville, PA
Smells nice, works okay. Leaves a slight residue when used on wood floors. I have never tried using this product on any other surfaces.
Alisha W.
Anniston, AL
I love the way this smells and it cleans so well! It's another one of those great products that are very low cost but work super well.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.