BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
love the smell, inexpensiveness, and cleaning of this product. I love the way it smells eveyyine is use it i feel my house is so clean.
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
The smell is awesome and when watered down a bit in a spray bottle it works great as a multi surface cleaner especially in the kutchen
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
I only use this cleaner! My house always smells amazing after mopping with this. It's also quite inexpensive to buy. Lifelong customer
Abbie S.
Peoria , IL
Not my favorite cleaner, I’m not a huge fan of the scent and I feel it is not as concentrated as other brands I have used in the past.
Eugenie A.
Beech Island, SC
My absolutely favorite product. I love fabuloso. The smell the quality of clean, everything. It's super inexpensive and super efficient
Ash c.
252 sunset dr vinita, ok
Smells so good!!!!!! And cleans great! Only down fall is I wish it was disinfectant. It’s super cheap and a little goes a long way!!!!
Kelica B.
Spring Valley, CA
Love the smells of this in particular but I like the rest of the scents as well! Leave the whole house smelling great for a few hours!
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Use when finish my clean my bathroom to odor my floor and toilet. Cheaper and I use for a long time. This is my family love it produce.
Saray M.
I like the blue one which smells like the clean Ocean, but it leaves the floors sticky and foot prints every where. I don't like that.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
This is by far one of my favorite cleaning products!I always have to have it available at home because I love the smell of it so much!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.