BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Yolanda V.
Slatington, PA
A must have. It's a great refresher but I always have to use Clorox with this cleaner because I don't feel like it gives a good clean.
Maryorie A.
Hanover
Uno de mis favoritos encanta el aroma a limpio que se siente en el hogar . Lo uso para todo cocina baño y cuartos. Y es más económico .
Taylor B.
The smell the smell the smell. It’s amazing. I love ending my clean up routine with this because it has my whole house smelling fresh.
Rachel C.
Metropolis , IL
This is a good cleaning product at a very affordable price. I have used it to clean my floors and it works good and the scent is nice.
Kelica B.
Spring Valley, CA
Love the smells of this in particular but I like the rest of the scents as well! Leave the whole house smelling great for a few hours!
Aineth D.
Naples fl
Grew up with the scent and now use it in my own home! Great for any type of cleaning. Can dilute as well and safe for most materials .
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso multi purpose cleaner is amazing. Growing up my mom used it to clean. Now i use it to clean my house and the smell is amazing!
Sandra T.
Whittier, CA
I love using this product to clean my kitchen and mop my floors. It's smells so fresh and clean. Sometimes I use it to wash my towels.
Laur L.
Monroeville, PA
Smells nice, works okay. Leaves a slight residue when used on wood floors. I have never tried using this product on any other surfaces.
cindy r.
40229
Use this product for mopping and also as a multi use cleaner. The smell radiates all throughout the house and makes it smell refreshing
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.