BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Marlyn T.
Oxnard, CA
I love the way it leaves my floor smelling once I mop. It doesn't make it slippery like other brands. This lavender smell is very catchy
J P.
Spring Valley, CA
Love this scent my mother used it and grandmothers. It smells clean and disinfects very well. Cleans my childrens mess wonderfully.
A G.
I can smell this coming from a mile away you just need a capful and then you dilute it with water and clean works great very inexpensive
Samantha B.
Warwick, RI
I grew up with the smell of fabuloso so I don't know if it smells that good but it definitely grew on me and i would keep purchasing it!
Rachel C.
Metropolis , IL
This is a good cleaning product at a very affordable price. I have used it to clean my floors and it works good and the scent is nice.
Tisha K.
I have been using this stuff since I started helping my grandma clean as a little girl. I like the smell compared to a lot of products.
cindy r.
40229
Use this product for mopping and also as a multi use cleaner. The smell radiates all throughout the house and makes it smell refreshing
Cassie M.
I use this product in my kitchen, dining room and bathroom. I love this product and the smell it leaves. I would definitely recommend.
Busola F.
Fabulous is really a great product, it smells really good and a trick to getting your house smelling clean is putting it on the stove q
Rachel L.
Love the smell it works great it's my go to product when I mop my floors . It gets up all the dirt I don't have to go over anything !!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.