BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Julia L.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is my favorite product to use when cleaning my floors! It smells great and always leaves my floors shining with no film or residue!
Crystal R.
Corpus Christi, TX
I just love the way Fabulous smell. It always remind me of my childhood. We buy it at HEBE. It is not expensive. The sent is refreshing.
Amanda J.
Menifee, CA
When needing a quick easy cleaner i go for this one is is the cheap smells good amd i know it leaves my house wirh them smell long after.
Sally W.
This product also has your house smelling good ..I use it to mop my floors and clean my walls ..Has the whole house smelling good all day
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Cleaning power is great, but my real use for this is when I do a deep cleaning before I have guests over because the smell stays go long
Jackaline P.
Rochester
Love love love this product. Smells really good and i can clean all areas of my apartment with it. Stores cannot keep it on the shelves.
Carolina A.
Lake elsinore, CA
I love this stuff to clean my floors i add it with water and makes my floor look shiny n makes my house smell good i have white flooring.
Alicia T.
I love Fabuloso! I mostly use it to clean the floors in my home. I typically buy from Walmart. I love the smell! I will continue to buy.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
I love the smell of this product. My floors smells heavenly afterwards. It has been a staple in my home for years and I will repurchase.
nikki t.
I clean weekly with this product and it leaves everything looking and smelling fresh and clean! To me,this is the best one out of the lot
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.