BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Alea N.
I do not like the scent of this at all. It is way too strong and overpowering. Do not recommend for those who are sensitive to strong smells.
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just switched to this product but the blue one instead of the purple one. I like how it leaves your home smelling good for a couple of days.
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell it leaves after I clean, you can pretty much use this for anything, works well with tiles and mirrors and mopping the floor
Jaliyah R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite cleaning supplies it smells amazing if you clean your house with not only will it smell good it will extra clean.
Maritsa S.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the smell theres a wide variety I think it truely feels clean after I use this some people can't stand the smell.so to each their.own 🤗
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I pretty much use this at work for the smell. I'm a caregiver and well like i said i use this at work because it gets rid of the foul smells.
Caroline R.
Hollywood, FL
This is literally my go to product to clean my home. Works great and leaves my house smelling fresh...I've used it for years!! Great product
Anya O.
Zephyrhills, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product. My family all use this! My favorite way to use it is to mix with bleach and hot water to clean the floors.
Gricelda J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is great. It's my go-to. I fill a few spray bottles and keep them under the kitchen sink, bathroom sink and in the laundry room.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this in my mop water. It smells great and is a great cleaner, though too much is a recipe for an uncontrollable bubble mountain.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.