BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Elora G.
I have been using this stuff on everything for years. It smells amazing and really does its job. Im so glad the company added more scents.
Sara B.
Cullman, AL
This is a great cleaner. The smell is a bit overwhelming if you use it too much or have a sensitive nose. It is effective and cleans well.
Tammy P.
Marrero, LA
My go to cleaner. I use it everywhere. My tip is to leave a little in your toilets after you clean them. Makes your whole house smell good.
Megan P.
Mecklenburg NY
I grew up in a Mexican family and we use this to clean everything and it gets the job done beautifully and leave a strong great smell after
Cassandra D.
Manitou Beach, MI
I love using fabulouso to clean my kitchen floor and bathroom floor paired with my Mr clean mop makes for a fresh smell and clean floors :)
Sarah O.
Aurora, IL
This will make your house smell amazing for days! I mop with this product it cleans the floor so great removes dirt from floor with ease!!!
Nikishia D.
Clinton Twp, MI
Fabulous is one of my favorite cleaning products. It has a smell that I can't explain. (But I'll try lol) It smells like a lavender garden.
Melissa H.
I love it I love how it had different scents I clean my house with it and I also use it as a deodorant scent I take a old pot and boils it
Katherine C.
Love the way this smells. It cleans great and the smell stays around for a while. I love to clean my floors and also my showers with this.
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
Cheap and effective!!!!! And the claim about the smell lingering for a few hours later is absolutely true!!! I️ always buy the purple one.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.