BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Sarah O.
Aurora, IL
This will make your house smell amazing for days! I mop with this product it cleans the floor so great removes dirt from floor with ease!!!
catalina s.
I love this cleaner! It has a great smell that smells clean, but not bleachy or harsh! It is a great smell to walk into when you come home!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great kitchen cleaner because it cleans good and doesn't cost a lot of money. i recommend this to family and friends all the time
Yanely V.
Oxford
The is one if best things I use to clean my floor in the house. It leaves a great small to the house . You should try it , you will love it
Karleigh C.
5 stars, I grew up with this smell and I still use the product now. I swear buy it. It leaves a beautiful smell and my floors look amazing.
Erika K.
Hermitage, TN
I use this on my kitchen floors and I like it, it cleans well and smells nice and not overly chemically. Inexpensive price for the quality.
Judy B.
West Sacramento, CA
I definitely love this product I use this to wipe the counters when I mop the floor it has a very fresh scent and it lasts for about a week
Tatiana V.
This product is so affordable and goes such a long way and a little in your mop water will leave your floors so clean and smelling amazing
Sara B.
Cullman, AL
This is a great cleaner. The smell is a bit overwhelming if you use it too much or have a sensitive nose. It is effective and cleans well.
priscila r.
Delano, CA
Since I was a kid we would always use this product, and I just love the smell! It's cheap and it works and it leaves my home smelling good.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.