BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
It works great, smells awesome, and cuts a lot of the tough work out of cleaning! It's also affordable so there's no reason not to use it.
Kat C.
Canton, CT
I've been using this since I was child, learning how to clean from my Spanish mother. I absolutely love the smell and it does a great job.
Elizabeth H.
Springfield, KY
This is my favorite cleaner. Great for many things. Love adding some to warm water and mopping the floor. Makes my house smell awesome too.
Claudia M.
Cleans super good. And makes your home smell amazing. Everyone in my family loves Fabuloso and it’s the only way they know it’s clean lol.
Ruby G.
Smells up the entire house and cleans wonderfully...I like to burn it on the stove with half water and it leaves the house smelling lovely!
Christine B.
Caledonia, OH
Love the clean fresh scent. It isn't over powering but has a nice smell to it. I use it not only on floors but when cleaning walls as well.
Karleigh C.
5 stars, I grew up with this smell and I still use the product now. I swear buy it. It leaves a beautiful smell and my floors look amazing.
Kayla R.
Bronx, NY
This is hands down my favorite! It smells amazing, cleans very well and it's Latino owned! Has been a family go to since I could remember!
erika z.
Crown Point , IN
Lavender!! It keeps house smelling soooo good!!!! It was such a good smell and it totally clean.. love using it on my floors and bathrooms!
Tiffany C.
This scent is awesome! This also cleans very well. I love to through some in the toilet bowl and let it sit when I have guest coming over.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.