BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Gricelda J.
This product is great. It's my go-to. I fill a few spray bottles and keep them under the kitchen sink, bathroom sink and in the laundry room.
Xenia L.
River Grove, IL
I always buy this brand, it smells so good and lasts so long. I use it on everything. Plus it can be mixed with bleach for heavier duty jobs.
Violette W.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite cleaner ever. The smell is AMAZING and it really gets the job done. Brings back so many memories of cleaning with my mom
Alea N.
I do not like the scent of this at all. It is way too strong and overpowering. Do not recommend for those who are sensitive to strong smells.
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
I grew up in a household where this was a staple product. I only use it once in a while when I want to give the floors an extra clean smell.
Jaliyah R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite cleaning supplies it smells amazing if you clean your house with not only will it smell good it will extra clean.
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
Smells good and does a decent job at surface cleaning but I don’t feel like it does a great job at deep cleaning like some other products do.
Gaila B.
Batesville , AR
Who doesn’t like this cleaner? Like it’s seriously awesome!!! Smells great and I love using it on my floors!! Is super cheap and affordable!!
member-d8f6b
We have had this forever in my household. Its just the best to leave your floors and bathrooms to smell clean and the smell is so pleasant .
Dora R.
Fabuloso is used not only in my home but also in all my family's home, I've grown up knowing it as a cleaning liquid and as a Hispanic item.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.