BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Nikki R.
Very affordable and smells great. I wish the scent lasted longer, but I also have 3 dogs and a 4 year old, so it takes a lot to make the house always smell fresh hahah. Lots of scents available; some good, some not so good. Don't use too much or your floors will have a film over them.
Maggie S.
arcadia FL
Really strong smell of you don’t add water to it. It’s a great multipurpose cleaner, but if you’re not buying the right tools (mops, counter rags and sponges) it’ll be like any other product and leave dirt. Just buy the right dirt picking tools and this product will leave you happy!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
So every once in awhile I’ll have a cleaning service come and clean my house and it always smells amazing. I couldn’t figure out what it was. Then I stumbled upon this product and holy moly now I don’t have to pay a lot of $$ for my house to smell clean and fabulous! It’s cheap, lasts forever and does a great job!
Smell is fantastic...but still gotta scrub hard....I usually only purchase this to clean my floors with a mild cleaner & to get my house smelling really good quick!
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
This is my go-to for cleaning the house, especially the kitchen and the bathroom. It gets those tough stains out of various surfaces and smells heavenly, like lavender.

I like this brand because it’s not considered high end so it’s pretty cheap, and it works better than some of the more expensive brands.
Rhonda A.
This has an awesome long lasting fragrance you can smell all over the house,  but doesn't have stuff in it to kill bacteria or viruses and germs. I don't buy it anymore. I recommend this if all you ate concerned about is fragrance but not if you are wanting to kill germs.
Chelsea P.
Wayne, WV
I use this with everything it smells great. I can spray it on anything and it cleans good. Not to expensive either I love all their products. They make great things
Casey B.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is great for cleaning floors and countertops as well as showers and toilets. This smell is amazing and it doesn’t take much to get things really clean.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Multi use cleanser. Deodorizers, cuts through grease and dirt. Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Leaves floors shiny and smelling great. The child safety cap is a plus.
Sandra L.
OCALA, FL
Love, love, love. This is my all-time favorite product. It smells FANTASTIC, it's great for any surface, and it really gets the job done. I use this to clean my stovetop, countertops, and I even use it to mop my floors! I ALWAYS keep a bottle of Fabuloso in my home at all times !
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.