BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I pretty much use this at work for the smell. I'm a caregiver and well like i said i use this at work because it gets rid of the foul smells.
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
this stuff smells so freaking good oh my god. it works well for mopping and my mom has always used it because of how well it works and smells
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
It smells so good, and is super in expensive. It has soo many uses from floors to using it for an air freshener, toilet bowl freshner...etc.
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
I love the smell it leaves after I clean, you can pretty much use this for anything, works well with tiles and mirrors and mopping the floor
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
I love fabuloso! my mom has been using it since i was a kid and now i use it to clean my floors and for the toilet. has a great scent as well
Anya O.
I love the smell of this product. My family all use this! My favorite way to use it is to mix with bleach and hot water to clean the floors.
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
Love this cleaner! Super affordable and works great on counters and floor. Make sure you mix it with water or the smell will be over powering
Maria A.
Carlsbad, NM
This product have been in my house for many years and it works perfectly plus it smells so good and I will use this product for my whole life
Mashayla M.
Mountain Grv, MO
Works great and smells amazing all at an affordable price! I buy it at my local Walmart! Have been using it for years and hasn’t let me down!
Dora R.
Fabuloso is used not only in my home but also in all my family's home, I've grown up knowing it as a cleaning liquid and as a Hispanic item.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.