BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Tracy H.
Crab orchard
This has a good scent. I sometimes use for mopping floors. I dilute with hot water to mop and clean floors and it leave floor clean and shiny.
Karla R.
Its a good price product and the quality is good. Also has a great smeel that last for long time, always a great choice for cleaning all house.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
Excellent product, works very well, Eliminates bad odor and leaves a great smell to my house when I clean it, i recommend it, I would buy again
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
My favorite because I grew up with it! My hubby is American so he prefers pine sol but the smell brings me back and it leaves the floor clean!!
Karen M.
Ha sido de los que siempre uso para mi casa ! Lo cambie porque ya me aburrió el olor pero realmente es muy bueno lo retomo en cualquier momento
Taylor V.
flint
This product cleans super good and gives the house a nice clean smell. I can't think of anything bad about it. Good value, bought it at Walmart
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
This is a wonderful smelling product! I love how it makes the floors shine and smell amazing! Highly recommend. And this product is affordable
Natalia R.
Best post cleaner for floors, leaves them shiny and smells incredible. What is amazing is that the fresh smell last longer than other products.
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I pretty much use this at work for the smell. I'm a caregiver and well like i said i use this at work because it gets rid of the foul smells.
chi L.
Yucca Valley, CA
this stuff smells so freaking good oh my god. it works well for mopping and my mom has always used it because of how well it works and smells
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.