BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my favorite cleaner because it keeps the smell. I enjoy walking back into my kitchen and it still smell nice. Plus it's super affordable!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this in my bathroom and it’s the most amazing cleaner ever. It smells perfect and gets out all the yuck. It is so affordable and my go to.
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If in any case Mr. Clean isn't available, I will buy Fabuloso. It does it's job ND cleans well but the sting smell to me, seems a bit unbearable.
Amanda S.
Knoxville, TN
I love using this cleaner on my floors.I have used this for years and have not found anything that compares to it.It also smells incredibly good.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner is used for everything in my home, bathroom, kitchen, outside tables, and floors. The smell is fabulous (fabuloso) and cleans great.
alex c.
Chicago
For some odd reason I love the way fabuloso smells! It smells clean! Lol but in all seriousness it does the job & it smells wonderful. Must-try.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells wonderful. Leaves your house smelling fresh and clean. The only complaint is this brand always made my floors a little sticky after using.
Tashi V.
My house doesn’t feel clean unless I smell fabuloso. This is a staple in our home for years. It’s tough on dirt and leaves an aroma like no other
Liz R.
Colton , CA
My floors aren’t clean if I don’t use this. Love the smell. It’s a must in our household. Grew up with this don’t think I’ll ever stop using it.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A good cleaning product. It does the job and has a nice smell. I have found this at a very reasonable price too! Great for cleaning the bathroom.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.