BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Kathryn W.
Very strong lavender scented cleaner. Does a great job eliminating stinky smells and is very reasonably priced especially if you purchase often.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
The lavender smell on this is amazing! Love the smell of the house after cleaning. Best part, I don't have to rinse the floors after using this.
Alexis R.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I use this to mop my floors every other day. It smells amazing & keeps my floors shiny & clean. I lovece how much I can get for such a good price
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
This cleaner is used for everything in my home, bathroom, kitchen, outside tables, and floors. The smell is fabulous (fabuloso) and cleans great.
Sandra M.
Lubbock, TX
I love the smell of this fabuloso! I use it to wash my floors and somethings mix it with a little dish detergent to clean my the kitchen counter.
Billie jo M.
Bakersfield, CA
Wooohooo I love this brand! I use this all over my house. My kids call it the purple spray. It smells nice all day even with 5 kids and 5 dogs!!!
Allison G.
How can anyone not love fabuloso!!?? I can clean my entire house with and not only do I know it’s 100% clean but it also smells amazingly fresh!
Baylee S.
I swear this stuff is magical! It smells amazing & is a great cleaner! We use this to clean our floors and it does not disappoint!! I’d recommend
iridian R.
Very affordable use everywhere in my home the toilet especially pour some in the top back so there's a good smell in the bathroom always.love it.
Cassidy S.
Shelby, NC
I️ usually use Lysol because of the fact it kills germs but sometimes I’ll change it up to this. The smell is awesome and it’s soooo inexpensive
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.