BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Colleen B.
I like the smell. Most other brands when you clean it smells like chemicals. Not this brand. It cleans well and smells fresh like a lavender bed.
Kayci M.
Spring Hill, FL
This is my favorite cleaner because it keeps the smell. I enjoy walking back into my kitchen and it still smell nice. Plus it's super affordable!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
I love fabuloso. The smell of it is so nice. Smells so fresh and clean. Other choices as well but the purple one is my go to product for moping.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
Fabuloso multipurpose cleaner is great for moping tile floors and cleaning bathrooms. The scent will leave your home smelling fresh and fabulous.
Tashi V.
My house doesn’t feel clean unless I smell fabuloso. This is a staple in our home for years. It’s tough on dirt and leaves an aroma like no other
Alexis R.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I use this to mop my floors every other day. It smells amazing & keeps my floors shiny & clean. I lovece how much I can get for such a good price
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
We use this most on our laminate flooring throughout our home and it works great! Fabuloso has a wonderful clean smell that fills the whole room.
Trish F.
This stuff is amazing. I use it on my floors and dilute in a spray bottle for quick clean ups. It smells amazing. The green apple is my favorite.
Kathryn W.
Very strong lavender scented cleaner. Does a great job eliminating stinky smells and is very reasonably priced especially if you purchase often.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
The lavender smell on this is amazing! Love the smell of the house after cleaning. Best part, I don't have to rinse the floors after using this.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.