BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Amanda L.
I love how fabuloso works and the scents are awesome as well as the price this product is great to have around to make your bathroom smelling great
Diandra S.
PASADENA , CA
My mom has used this product since I was a kid. The smell is fresh and clean and it works great to clean floors, counters, bathrooms, you name it!
Cinnamin B.
Rialto, CA
This is good in a pinch. The smell is pretty good depending on the scent you get. This is available in grocery discount and other big box retailers
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
I love this stuff and it smells good too...you can find it at almost any store and it's always a great bargain...love the scent and cleans well too
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Fabuloso is a great brand I love their products and all the availble scents I even loce to boil a little with water makes for a great air freshener
Yolanda B.
Tuskegee , AL
Well fabulous not only cleans our home but it serves as a room fragrance. We often pour a little in the scent warmer ... always does the job. ;)
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
This is among one of my favorite products. affordable. and gets the job done. Use to mop my kitchen. the lavendar is a good spring time scent
Colleen B.
I like the smell. Most other brands when you clean it smells like chemicals. Not this brand. It cleans well and smells fresh like a lavender bed.
01/25 ã.
canton
I love this product it’s has a nice in pleasing smell very melody in it cleans great on dirty surfaces. Great value not to high very affordable.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I use this in my bathroom and it’s the most amazing cleaner ever. It smells perfect and gets out all the yuck. It is so affordable and my go to.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.