BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I use this when I mop the floor it leaves the floor smelling like lavender and it's pretty good for the price not expensive I always buy it at Walmart.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all the fabulousi cleaning products! They smell great, the scent lasts for a long time and it cleans great! I keep this on hand always! Love it!
Angel C.
Clintwood, VA
The lavender is my absolute favorite. It smells so good!!! It leaves a long lasting scent and cleans surfaces very well. I always have this in my home!
jenny g.
Fresno, CA
This leaves your home smelling bomb ! I wash all my floors with This lavender smell and when people come over they always say it’s smells bomb in here!
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
This is the only product that makes my house feel and smell clean. I usually boil this on the stove with a little water and my house smells so amazing.
DJoundia A.
Plaquemine, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to mop with Fabulosa but now I find boiling it on the stove top are putting a little in a diffuser is grear & has your home smelling marvelous.
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
guysssss this smells so good i could smell it all day every day. i used to use this wipe tables off at my old job and now i use it to mop my floor with
Connie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells so good but doesn't clean as well as I'd like. It's not as potent as pinesol so you have to use more but if your on a budget it's well worth it.
Latisha S.
Greeley
Fabuloso Multipurpose Cleaner leaves a fresh scent that lasts. The Lavender fragrance leaves an irresistible scent your family and guests will notice.
Sarah P.
This is always my go-to cleaner for the toilet and to pour down the sink every once in a while. It’s always affordable and easily found in most stores.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.