BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
In my home we’ve used this products for years!! It is amazing it cleans very well and the smell is absolutely the best! (They do have different scents)

En mi casa amos estado usando este producto por un buen rato! Es tan bueno limpia tan bien y huele delicioso! (Tienen diferentes tipos de olores)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
I do not like so much mopping haha ​​but this one I really like the aroma and sometimes I suddenly made a jet of bleach to make it smell a little stronger but your floor is clean and you feel how fresh it is.
Natalie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of the fabuloso multi- purpose cleaner! It’s the best they have, I prefer this with Clorox mixed in so it can dilute the strong Clorox scent! And it’s a perfect mix! It cleans the germs while smelling good! I would recommend this product!
Dijai R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The smell of this is so bomb! I use it everytime i mop my floors. It's versatile and I use it in the kitchen to the bathroom. I even pour some in my wax melter as well
Rachel N.
My husband loves this one , it’s his favorite scent and I really don’t like too much , because that’s scent is too strong, but what I do like is it that’s really cheap
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
This gives off a very very strong scent, it's cheap and it smells cheap as well. I don't like this product because of the scent and without any real cleaning power that's why someone would most likely use it. If you do decide to try it, I'd suggest using for masking odors in the bathroom.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I always use this clean my floors. I have been doing this for years and it works wonders! Mixed with warm water and left to sit for a few minutes always does the job!
Green B.
I love using  Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz on my kitchen floors and around the house! I love how it fills the room with the scent. I use it with my spray mop and use it when there are tiny spills. It does a great job cleaning and you can't beat the price
Jerri G.
Albertville, AL
Great multi-purpose cleaner with a FABULOUS scent.  It does a thorough job cleansing any surface and leaves a fresh, delightful scent behind that lasts for days.  In the price department, it is a steal, an absolute bargain.  I highly recommend this cleaner.
Nikki R.
Very affordable and smells great. I wish the scent lasted longer, but I also have 3 dogs and a 4 year old, so it takes a lot to make the house always smell fresh hahah. Lots of scents available; some good, some not so good. Don't use too much or your floors will have a film over them.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.