BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso es un excelente producto para asear la casa, su aroma da una sensacion de frescura increible y es muy bueno para cuando de limpiar se trata.
Raquel V.
Orlando, FL
I use this product to clean my floor and bathroom. I love the smell especially after cleaning. It leaves your house smelling good for the whole day.
Kandyce H.
This stuff works pretty good. You can it is at the dollar tree, you can mis it with. Other cleaning product for a better clean and it smells amazing!
Joanne H.
This smells better than the original and still cleans well. We dilute a little of this stuff with water and use it in our Swiffer wet jet container.
Amy B.
Springfield , VA
Does a great job cleaning and taking out the stains! Smells great but strong! I would highly recommend if you have kids lol gets the tough stains out
Aimeé L.
Denver, CO
My all time favorite! Leaves my house spotless and smelling super super good! It smells so clean and fresh. You can use it for any cleaning purpose.
Autumn L.
mesa
Works well- I use this product on my tile flooring throughout the house. The scent I could do without, but I feel confident that my floors are clean.
Veronica V.
Pittsburg, CA
Used to clean the floors smells great. Cleans the floors very good and leaves them shinning. I also used it to clean the countertop of the bathroom.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Great value and smell! You can use this on almost any surface of the house. Just fill up a bucket with warm water and add this stuff and go to work!
Kathie M.
Maricopa, AZ
Love the smell of this fabuloso! It cleans very well but don't use it cleaning while prego because it is very strong, even if you only use a little.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.