BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
shaeliz o.
bronx, NY
Fabuloso is the best. I use it for mopping and the scent it leaves smells so good. You always need to have Fabuloso in a Puerto Rican household lol!
Alayna C.
Akron, OH
I love the smell! Calming and clean at the same time. I also love that you can use it for everything! Great cleaner and can't beat it for the price!
Olga P.
Bronx, NY
i usually get this if im on a budget. Wonderful for cleaning the home w small children due to no hazardous chemicals or strong odors. Smells amazing.
Rozaine H.
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
I only use this product to mop my floor. It leaves a great scent after my cleaning tendencies and I find the packaging very inviting and attractive.
Blanca A.
Selma
I use this all the time at home! I love the lavender smell! It’s definitely a family favorite! My mom used it at home and now I use it in my own home
Patricia P.
Siler Cith
I didn't know what fabuloso was until my friend was cleaning her house, and I feel in love with the smell, I clean my house with it, and my car also
Katherine C.
Tamarac, FL
I love this cleaner for my floors. This makes my house smell really good and is awesome to clean. My floors are always shiny when I use this product.
Applez M.
Bradenton, FL
I love Fabuloso... The smell is amazing, it's cleans very well and it's my favorite color. I also use it to deep clean my carpets and it's awesome.
Hailey C.
Garfield, AR
I use this in the classroom after the kids leave and it makes the room smells so much better and cleans off all the dirt and grime they leave behind
Fabuloso es un excelente producto para asear la casa, su aroma da una sensacion de frescura increible y es muy bueno para cuando de limpiar se trata.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.