BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL
Ok maybe I am the only one but I can not stand the smell of this stuff!! It is so gross to me lol yes it cleans good but the smell is unbearable to me
maroon b.
Hartford, CT
I would recommend this product because it's amazing. It isn't sticky and it smells great and dry fast, the smell takes up the entire space for hours
Danet C.
Wichita, KS
Cleans well. Leaves my floor sticky if not diluted enough. Smell is a bit too strong for me and my family but works great for toilets and bath tubs.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
Best smell ever- lasts long and smells so clean and fresh. Definitely recommend for anyone who likes to keep clean floors looking and smelling great!
Kristi W.
Corsicana, TX
Fabulosity is fabulous. 8 add this to almost everything when cleaning. 8( you want a good cleaner that is affordable and smells great purchase this!
The price was very reasonable. I've found this product is better used as a deodorizer. It gives the home a good smell I, but scent doesn't last long
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
I love this stuff! Not only is it cheap, but it smells awesome! No lie, the after smell of this is like cologne to me. I would definitely recommend.
Ambar B.
Pompano beach
Who doesn't love this?...this is awesome smells great! Love to use it in my bathroom cause it leaves a great smell and my house floor....loooove it!
Zhane' S.
Jacksonville, AR
I use the product for my toilet, bath tub & sink. This product smells FABULOSO!! I recommend this product if you want your bathroom smelling amazing!
Alyssa C.
chicago, IL
My number one go-to cleaning supply. Especially in a Hispanic household! Cleans amazing, and leaves an amazing scent. Completely affordable as well!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.