BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Christy C.
Yonkers, NY
I’ve been using Fabuloso for a long time. I bought it from family dollar. It smells so good. It’s really effective. Cleans basically anything in your home.
Valerie O.
This cleaner has got me through thick and thin. It is wonderful for cleaning and smells heavenly. Definitely recommend. It is truly a multipurpose cleaner.
Brooke P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite scent of Fabuloso! I use it for everything! I even put a little in my wax warner or in a pot on the stove and it makes your home smell amazing!
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
This is the most awesome product to clean floors and the smell last a long time. I use it for so may purpose. I buy mine at Walmart or target price is good
Luz s.
MADISON, IN
Im Hispanic, so I grew up with this. It's one of those cleaners and scents you gravitate towards. Gets the job done while leaving behind a fabulous scent.
Kitten M.
Roswell, NM
The cleanliness of this product is fairly good. I but this product for the smell. It's strong and leaves the floors and counters smelling amazing for days.
Kristalin G.
Phoenix, AZ
Tbe purple Fabuloso is everything. If you want your house smelling right, look no further!! It can be used for everything from floors to counters and more!
Juliana F.
Baton Rouge
You'll know the smell of a clean house when you use this product. Wonderful scent! This is our go-to for cleaning our brick floors and our rental property.
Desire B.
Smells amazing! I love to mop with this brand, my floors love it as well. The regular sized bottle last a while because u don't need much when u add water.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This multi purpose cleaner is amazing and super cheap. It works great at cleaning just about anything. It smells really good. This is super cheap as well.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.