BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Luz M.
Las Vegas, NV
You will never see my home without a bottle of these in here, my mother, my sister, and I all swear by this and use it on the daily to clean our homes!!
Rose M.
Dunn, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fabaloso has a great scent, works better than pinesol, and has a great smell. It is multipurpose and can be used to clean everything not just the floor.
Jenny M.
Hyattsville , MD
Used since birth Used since birth Used since birth Used since birth Used since birth Used since birth Used since birth Used since birth Used since birth
Yasmin B.
This is my childhood right here! Waking up every morning to the smell of this wonderful cleaning product and as I grew up I learned to use it on my own!
Abbie R.
Katy, TX
Love the smell when i first open the bottle . Truly works better than other brands. Would recommend to others. Also i like how the smell stays for a day.
Carissa C.
Waddell , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cleans very nicely. This product is easy to use and smells great. I have not had a problem in any of the surfaces that I have used this product on.
Stephanie S.
FREMONT, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso smells amazing, but as a cleaner just doesnt get the job done. I use it for light cleaning, but more as an air freshener as the smell is great.
Quashea M.
Columbus , OH
I've used this product on my stove, countertops, to clean my bathroom with and to mop with, It smells really good and I love it because you can multitask
Jordain G.
Newport Beach, CA
This stuff smells amazing I absolutely love it! I use it to clean my patio everyday, I wouldn't clean it with anything else just cause it smells amazing
Cecilia P.
San Antonio
Love the lavender smell, good price clean fresh scent very effective in deodorizing very happy will continue to purchase from Walmart family store
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.