BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Breena L.
Peoria
Not only does this cleaner work great for it's intended purpose but a few teaspoons boiled in water on the stove will make your whole house smell lovely.
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
Always use this to mop! We have pets in the house and after mopping I don’t think anyone would be able to tell lol it smells very clean and cleans well!
Taylor A.
A good cleaner for minor messes and spills. The scent is always pleasant and very fragrant for that fresh clean house feel. Always affordable as well!
celica g.
Ok this is by far the greatest product I have used. It has an amazing smell, great price and leaves your floors looking very clean. Highly recommended
jenny g.
Fresno, CA
This leaves your home smelling bomb ! I wash all my floors with This lavender smell and when people come over they always say it’s smells bomb in here!
Kimberly P.
Cedar Park, TX
Love Fabuloso! It is a multi purpose cleaner that smells so good! And it cleans great. It is such a good value too!! I try to keep two bottles on hand.
Sarah P.
This is always my go-to cleaner for the toilet and to pour down the sink every once in a while. It’s always affordable and easily found in most stores.
Jennifer W.
Rockmart, GA
I have not used this product to clean with how ever i do pour it into an old pot on my stove and keep it on low and it smells up my whole house love it
Maryelis F.
Huele super rico, deja la casa y el piso oliendo bien, cuando llegan a mi casa siempre les gusta mi aroma gracias a fabuloso multiusos, bastante bueno.
Connie E.
Smells so good but doesn't clean as well as I'd like. It's not as potent as pinesol so you have to use more but if your on a budget it's well worth it.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.