BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Collette C.
lafayette, IN
I have used this a couple times. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it does get the job done. i also like how inexpensive it is compared to some brands.
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product is just so amazing and I just absolutely love the smell as well. It's definitely a must have in my household and I will continue buying it.
Michelle D.
Belen
Worst cleaning product I have ever used... my floors stick to shoes so bad with this product. Never buying no matter how cheap it is ever again!!!
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Inexpensive and cleans pretty good. It’s not the best cleaner, but it does the job. It smells really good and can be purchased for $1 at the Dollar Tree.
Jennifer D.
Hokes Bluff
Works great and smells great. Love to use this on my floors to mop mostly in the bathrooms. Safe for my tile floors and doesn't leave a sticky residence.
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
I absolutely love love love this! It has such a strong and fragrant smell. I often clean my sink and then pour this in my sink for smell purposes alone!
Breena L.
Peoria
Not only does this cleaner work great for it's intended purpose but a few teaspoons boiled in water on the stove will make your whole house smell lovely.
Carissa C.
Waddell , AZ
This cleans very nicely. This product is easy to use and smells great. I have not had a problem in any of the surfaces that I have used this product on.
Stephanie S.
Fremont, OH
Fabuloso smells amazing, but as a cleaner just doesnt get the job done. I use it for light cleaning, but more as an air freshener as the smell is great.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
I ♥️this stuff maybe because it’s a cultural thing, or it reminds me of my Mom I cannot say...

I know this stuff works well and it won’t break the bank!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.