BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Ayden M.
Lincolnton
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product to mop my floors, clean out my puppy’s kennel when it’s needed, wipe down my sinks and countertops, and to clean the shelves in my refrigerator. This product is so versatile and it can be used on virtually anything. And the smell is amazing. It doesn’t smell too chemically, but the aroma isn’t overpowering.
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
Faboulouso is what I clean EVERYTHING with! I use it at home, at my job, heck sometimes I even use it to clean the inside of my car. It works very well and smells amazing! It's sure to leave an AMAZING lavendery scent anywhere you clean with it.💦💕
Kelsey F.
Courtland, VA
This stuff is amazing! It smells wonderful. It makes my entire house smell clean and fresh! I have linoleum floors and sometimes it seems as though they have a film leftover after mopping, but that could just be me over pouring the liquid in the water. Less is definitely more with this product! It's my go-to floor cleaner and I tell everyone I know that's looking for a new cleaner that this stuff is amazing! And cheap, too!
Ashauna C.
Falling Waters
This works amazingly for cleaning. It is also very inexpensive compared to its competitors. I love it and the smell is so fresh and clean afterwards and it’s not terribly harsh. They also sell this at the dollar store by my house. I use it for the bathroom, kitchen and floors. You will love the fresh scents!
Tiffany B.
Bastrop, TX
Fabuloso helps clean our messy floors and make them more sanitary for our children who LOVE playing all over them. We use it to mop and it leaves our home smelling so fresh.
Lela P.
This product was always under my mothers kitchen/bathroom sinks, and now its in mine. My floors and bathroom just dont feel clean without this product. The smell is unforgettable
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down best product! Smells AMAZING! I've been using this for years , I use it on my floors , spray my couches , clean my counters , add some to my toilet bowl .. Also clean my car with Fabuloso so it can leave a good smell! I recommend it .. You can find at at the dollar tree for only $1.00
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I tell you that this product smells wonderful, it really does! It has a strong scent, but it’s not overpowering at all. I like to use it when I mop because it leaves the house smelling all fresh and clean. Mix a little with your mop water and your house will smell like a beautiful spring meadow in no time!!
💖Emmy 💖.
Coatesville, PA
Let’s be real we all only use this because it’s cheap and smells amazing. The scent really lasts. So if you clean your floors with this your house will be smelling fresh for a whole week even when you dilute it
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
I don't know a single Puerto Rican who doesn't have this in their closet!  Being a Puerto Rican mom, I keep my house the way mom always did; with a pan of Fabuloso on the stove on low simmer. lol.  And I never find a film of residue on my floor. everyone, try it!  won't be sorry!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.