BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Savannah L.
All my mom ever used, so the smell is comforting! Of course, it also cleans well. Great multi-purpose cleaner, especially for things I can’t put bleach on
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This multi purpose cleaner is amazing and super cheap. It works great at cleaning just about anything. It smells really good. This is super cheap as well.
Lisa N.
Lake Jackson , TX
This stuff really works!! It actually gets all the water stains out of my tub super quick! The only downside is the smell. It is awfully too strong for me
Desire B.
Smells amazing! I love to mop with this brand, my floors love it as well. The regular sized bottle last a while because u don't need much when u add water.
Debbie T.
North Charleston
I love the smell of this I mop my floor with this clean my bathroom sink with iy. I pit it in a spray bottle with water and wipe my counters down with them
Valerie O.
This cleaner has got me through thick and thin. It is wonderful for cleaning and smells heavenly. Definitely recommend. It is truly a multipurpose cleaner.
Kathy M.
Ocala, FL
One of the greatest all purpose cleaners. I literally have been using Fabuloso since before I knew what cleaning was. I absolutely love the lavender scent.
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA
The only way I've used this is as a floor cleaner. I use it to mop floors and it gets them clean real quick. It also leaves the room smelling really great!
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
This is the most awesome product to clean floors and the smell last a long time. I use it for so may purpose. I buy mine at Walmart or target price is good
Kitten M.
Roswell, NM
The cleanliness of this product is fairly good. I but this product for the smell. It's strong and leaves the floors and counters smelling amazing for days.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.