BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
I use this one tile and wood floors and doesn't leave a film residue on my floors like other cleaners do plus it's very cheap which I give 2 thumbs up too
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
This is actually a great product at a very affordable price! The lavender scent makes the whole room smell heavenly and it does clean the floors very well.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
I loveeeee this scent and my fave one right now. I buy this one more than any floor cleaner ever. The rooms stay fresh for hours after I use this. Love it
Sabrina E.
I love the way this smells. Super inexpensive and gets the job done would highly recommended it for anyone on a budget that needs to get their house clean
Katie H.
Charleston, WV
My mom swears by this product. She has me hooked on it and I use it to clean just about everything. Plus I don't mind the smell, it actually smells great!
Gabriela R.
The scent is overwhelming and too flowery. It leaves a film after cleaning so it is not good for floors. Rather use it as a surface cleaner after diluting.
Brianna T.
Redlands, CA
I love this cleaner! I use it on all of my floors and it is even hard-wood safe! Always leaves my apartment smelling great for a few days after using it!
Molly R.
I ise this stuff to clean everything. The sink, the floor, the tub, and the shower. It cleans it all and doesn't leave a grimy film like some cleaners do.
Juliana F.
Baton Rouge
You'll know the smell of a clean house when you use this product. Wonderful scent! This is our go-to for cleaning our brick floors and our rental property.
Valentina P.
the best cleaner ever. smells amazin and gets the job done . I like how it leaves my house smelling cleans and fresh. i use it for the toilet and mopping.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.