BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA
The only way I've used this is as a floor cleaner. I use it to mop floors and it gets them clean real quick. It also leaves the room smelling really great!
Sabrina E.
I love the way this smells. Super inexpensive and gets the job done would highly recommended it for anyone on a budget that needs to get their house clean
Kitten M.
Roswell, NM
The cleanliness of this product is fairly good. I but this product for the smell. It's strong and leaves the floors and counters smelling amazing for days.
Jessi M.
Salem, OR
Cleans everything amazingly and the smell is a big bonus love using this everyday cleaner for my house makes my kitchen smell amazing ahh can't get over it
Jacklyn H.
This is my go to floor cleaner. It smells great and cleans with little scrubbing. I like the saying work smarter not harder, that’s why I buy this product.
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
I use this one tile and wood floors and doesn't leave a film residue on my floors like other cleaners do plus it's very cheap which I give 2 thumbs up too
Molly R.
I ise this stuff to clean everything. The sink, the floor, the tub, and the shower. It cleans it all and doesn't leave a grimy film like some cleaners do.
Brooke P.
My favorite scent of Fabuloso! I use it for everything! I even put a little in my wax warner or in a pot on the stove and it makes your home smell amazing!
Christen P.
Orlando, FL
I’ve been cleaning my floors and bathtubs with fabuloso for years now. It smells awesome and works better then any other product. I️ swear by this cleaner
Katie H.
Charleston, WV
My mom swears by this product. She has me hooked on it and I use it to clean just about everything. Plus I don't mind the smell, it actually smells great!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.