BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Angela S.
I purchased used chairs from an elementary school and this was three only cleaner that got them cleaned. I'm taking about years of dirt and grime that came off.
Ashley A.
Perfect for using in the kitchen to the bathroom. It comes in a variety of fragrances and leaves the house smelling very clean. I highly recommend this product.
Chidi O.
Their entire product line smells amazing! I love it's multipurpose use from cleaning showers to washing to washing clothes. It always leaves a refreshing smell.
Rochelle E.
Robstown
Use it to clean. And definitely makes the home smell great! I use it to clean toilets and mop the floors, always get told what I’m using because people love it!
Kaitlyn K.
Discovered this gem while working in a restaurant. Works better on my bathtub & floors than anything else! I don't really even have to scrub. & it smells great!
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every Latino/Hispanic family has this or has used this growing up. The smell is not amazing but it’s good. The price is really good and it does clean very well.
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
I can't get enough of the scent. I love using Fabuloso Lavender on my floors, toilets, to clean my showers,clean the walls. It Leaves my home smelling so fresh!
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I love it, it leaves my bathroom and floors super clean and fresh, the scent is not very strong and it feels super clean and floors dont feel sticky after using
Erica R.
Lovely lavender scent, unlike other multi-purpose cleaners. A little of the product goes a long way. Good value for the price. Works on many different surfaces.
Jen S.
Chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso is as good as the name says it is. I like using it to mop the floors and the smell isn’t the potent chemical smell you get with most cleaning products.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.