BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Marisa W.
Tehachapi, CA
Another one of my go to cleaners! I especially love the scent of this cleaner and that it comes super concentrated so I can dilute it according to my needs.
Logan N.
Columbia, SC
This stuff smells amazing and it is safe for kids! This was the only thing we used to clean floors, tables, cubbies and toys at the daycare I use to wok at!
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Very cheap and smells great. I can usually find this in my local Dollar Tree! I boil some mixed with water in an old pot and it makes the house smell great!!
ik H.
kansas city
I love this product. It smells amazing and it’s great price. I literally use this in every room. I highly recommend this product you won’t be disappointed. 👍
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I just love fabulous l love the smell. And it also cleans very good. .I use it for everything in house. For the bathroom kitchen everywhere. I just love it.
Alisha F.
Clovis, NM
Strong odor, so I try to air the house out after I use on our wood floors and don’t use it that often for that purpose. Only reason I don’t give it 5 stars.
Adrienne H.
Midlothian, VA
I love the smell. It gets surfaces clean even greasy surfaces. I love it to clean floors, counters, toilets, etc. It is affordable and well worth the money.
Richiya F.
Champaign , IL
Well first it smells amazing , cleans very well and doesn’t have a harsh chemical smell which can be very annoying also it’s affordable who wouldn’t love it.
Tiffany F.
Queen Creek, Az
We mop, scrub, spray, wipe....anything we clean its usually with fabuloso! The smell isn't to strong for anyone in the house and itnalways gets the job done
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Huele riquísimo y deja el piso brillante y limpio el aroma dura por muchas horas, es muy efectivo para limpiar el baño y muy económico, altamente recomendado
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.