BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Sandra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
We LOVE the lavender scent it leaves in the air while leaving a freshly cleaned smell as well. This is a great product which is a multi-purpose cleaner as well
Michelle M.
Las Cruces, NM
it was so hard to find a product that cleans right and smells great until i came across a bottle of fabuloso, i only bought it to try and i ended up loving it.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Has a very clean smell, leaves my surfaces streak free. Walmart has good price.. but it’s usually cheap everywhere... Good product! Will continue to purchase!!
Alecia P.
I use this on my floors. It cleans them right up and leaves them smells great. I also use some in a bottle with water for cleaning counters and spot cleaning.
Salina R.
Whiteville
This item I have mixed reviews on. I do use it to mop my floor with, and leaves everything smelling really fresh, but also leaves it feeling a little sticky
Marisa W.
Tehachapi, CA
Another one of my go to cleaners! I especially love the scent of this cleaner and that it comes super concentrated so I can dilute it according to my needs.
Amanda B.
Rockledge, PA
I swear by fabuloso! It’s perfect for almost all surfaces. It smells great and I love that they have a variety of scents. It keeps the house smelling great!
Megan S.
Buffalo, SC
Very cheap and smells great. I can usually find this in my local Dollar Tree! I boil some mixed with water in an old pot and it makes the house smell great!!
Fabulous smells fabulous just like the name indicates! It also cleans wonderfully! I use this to clean my toilets, mops my floors and everything in between!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I just love fabulous l love the smell. And it also cleans very good. .I use it for everything in house. For the bathroom kitchen everywhere. I just love it.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.