BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Amy S.
I grew up around this scent and now that I do the cleaning myself I continue to use Fabuloso, the scent lasts for a while and it makes cleaning very pleasant.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
I love the lavender scent of this an while I don't use as much now it always cleaned my floors without leaving them sticky an left a scent threw out the house
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I’ve always really liked the way that this smelled. It’s great for cleaning any type of surface, kitchen, floors, counters, stoves, bathrooms. Great value too
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
This stuff is the cleaning holy grail. It smells amazing and works on everything! Add a little water and you can clean everything and it will smell good after.
Anjel T.
Ullin, IL
Love this product ! I use this most often. I love that it has different fragrances, but I t cleans just as good or better than a lot of the bigger name brands.
Felicia P.
Coal Township, PA
I really like the smell of the one bottle (cinnamon I think) leave a good clean and the smell seems to last which is nice and it isn't a harsh smelling cleaner
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Has a very clean smell, leaves my surfaces streak free. Walmart has good price.. but it’s usually cheap everywhere... Good product! Will continue to purchase!!
Iris F.
Lucedale, MS
This is the only multi purpose cleaner i use. Love the price. Love the smell. Love the way it cleans. I use it on everything from the kitchen to the bathroom.
Mesha B.
Super affordable and the scents are great. Formula isn’t concentrated so you can go through a bottle pretty quickly. I will continue to purchase this product.
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
I use this product to clean my kitchen and bathroom. The smell is really good and it eliminates bad smell from kitchen. After using this my house feels clean.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.