BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Amanda P.
sycamore
I’ve been using Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner - Lavender Scent - 56 oz for a few years now. I mainly use this cleaner on my floors and countertop, for general cleaning. I love the scent and the way it cleans. I was so happy to find this at my local ALDi and I use it on a daily basis. This product was also affordable.
Da Zhane' S.
Springfield, IL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
If you ever been to someone’s house and they smell like lavender and like flowers but she didn’t see any flowers just know this product was sitting on the stove and were boiled to ensure that the house at its best. It’s actually cheaper you can get it from Dollar tree but this is the needed items in your kitchen at all times
nela a.
I love using this item, in the restroom keeps it smelling fresh. It's very effective especially because the restroom isn't that big the the door it usually close the fresh smell last for a while. I would definitely buy this again.
Kimberly B.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This purple bottle makes a floor shine like no other! And the Dollar Tree carries it! I don't always use it, but the price is wonderful and makes my house smell good after a mop.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
THIS IS AMAZING. I use it for everything in terms of cleaning. I mop with it, clean the counter with it, clean tables with it, rinse the sink out with it and scrub the tub. It has an amazing scent and it leaves everything smelling and looking clean. I definitely recommend. I always have this at home and it is my go to cleaner!
Pamela G.
Staten Island, NY
Every Latina should have one of this in their house😂😂, I really like this, the smell is amazing, I use this every single day, is like the best thing to clean with and it leaves the best smell on my floor, really recommend this
KG g.
I'm a clean freak. And when I clean I have to see it working and I have 2 smell it. And I love this brand .esp for when I'm cleaning my kitchen and my bathroom. Those arw the 2 most important areas i try to keep clean and sanitized at all tine because everyone is always there. I love this brand and all the fragrenceals
Debbi G.
St Petersburg, FL
Fabuloso is fabulous!!  I use It for floors,  iced in water.  The smell is great, and it cleans so well.  It gets grease and grime on everything, from the plates inside the sliding glass doors, to the grout in tile clean.  I have Used it for everything, and the scent is very pleasant.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
You can’t go wrong with this!! It’s super affordable and effective. The smell is so good, I love the way it smells after deep cleaning with this scent! Been using it for years!
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
I love Fabuluso..it cleans very well and leaves a wonderful lingering smell. I like the lavender one the best. I'd recommend it to anyone! It's cheap too! Got mine at Walmart! Very effective cleaner and yes I will buy it again!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.