BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Sara C.
This stuff is the bomb! Gets your floors clean and makes your entire house smell so good. It's funny when people walk into my house saying wow she used the fabuloso today!
Bianca M.
Kansas City, KS
One of the best cleaners hands down, I'm in love with the lavender scent. I've used this to clean all my floors including hardwood and even my stove top and other appliances!
Taylor P.
I love this to put on my floors when I'm mopping it just smells amazing and I feel like it really gives a good clean and it does smell up the whole house witch is amazing
Amber M.
Louisa, KY
I love this product. You can buy it anywhere. It smells amazing and is at a great price. Cleans good too! I've used it for a long time now and will definitely continue buying it!
Sabrina C.
Hillside , NJ
Great smell, I use this to clean up and mop around the house. I use it on my car too. I warm a small pot with Fabuloso and water on the stove to smell throughout my house.
Karen R.
Brookland, AR
My family has always trust and loves this brand we can use it for anything and we totally love the smells they have so many to pick from but we like the lavender the most
Karen James B.
One of my favorite cleaning products!! Keeps our house smelling great. If I come close to running out, I automatically restock. This is one product I hate running out of!
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i use this all the time at work and never get bored of the scents because there are so many, and it’s pretty cheap too! add some to a bucket of water and you’re good to go
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
Fabuloso works pretty well, its affordable it comes in I think 3 different scents, I don't just use mine for mopping my floors but its also a great cleaner for the walls
Jayde B.
Visalia, CA
I love this stuff! I use it all the time on my floors and it's amazing. It cleans up all the dirt my dogs bring in over the day! My favorite smell is the Lavander one.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.