BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Karla P.
Tampa, FL
I have to say that i love this cleaner for its power of cleaning disinfects and it leaves very scented the cleaning are i totally recommend it to cleab anything
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Does this even really need a review!? Everybody loves this stuff! It smells amazing and makes your home feel super clean. I will use this over Pine-Sol any day!
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Every Latino/Hispanic family has this or has used this growing up. The smell is not amazing but it’s good. The price is really good and it does clean very well.
Kaitlyn K.
Discovered this gem while working in a restaurant. Works better on my bathtub & floors than anything else! I don't really even have to scrub. & it smells great!
Susy I.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I think every Spanish women had or has fabuloso in her house it works well for surfaces and floor of any kind smells great does the job and the price is amazing
Chidi O.
Their entire product line smells amazing! I love it's multipurpose use from cleaning showers to washing to washing clothes. It always leaves a refreshing smell.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I love it, it leaves my bathroom and floors super clean and fresh, the scent is not very strong and it feels super clean and floors dont feel sticky after using
Rochelle E.
Robstown
Use it to clean. And definitely makes the home smell great! I use it to clean toilets and mop the floors, always get told what I’m using because people love it!
Alyssa R.
I LOVE this smell, my whole family has always used this in bathrooms and we love it. Great affordable price and also acts as a freshener since the smell lingers
Jennifer P.
It smells great! It cleans up all the normal messes kids leave behind. I am able to find coupons for it regularly. It is also a low cost cleaner that DOES work.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.