BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Shana W.
Atlanta, GA
One of my faves! I don't know a single person who hasn't used this in their home at one point or another.

Sometimes i heat it on the stove for a makeshift potpourri
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
This has always been super affordable and easy to find literally everywhere. The scents are great and last a long time after mopping or cleaning!
Shawnie M.
springfield
I love this product it smells so good used it every day my house smells amazing and I will definitely buy this product again
Rasheedah R.
Philadelphia, PA
Great smell! Good product, and I love the effectiveness of it for such a good price point. It can be used as is or diluted. I really like this stuff! My mother uses it too!
Areli G.
Panorama City
I always use this to mop because the fragrance is super strong and it leaves the entire house smelling so fresh
Maria D.
I use this every time I clean! From cleaning the floors, counter tops to bathtubs. The smell is very refreshing. I love that it leaves the whole house smelling like lavender! It also is super effective in cleaning. I recommend you give Fabuloso a try.
Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
Fabuloso is great, it gets everything nice and clean and makes your house smell awesome!
Angela S.
I purchased used chairs from an elementary school and this was three only cleaner that got them cleaned. I'm taking about years of dirt and grime that came off.
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Every Latino/Hispanic family has this or has used this growing up. The smell is not amazing but it’s good. The price is really good and it does clean very well.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Does this even really need a review!? Everybody loves this stuff! It smells amazing and makes your home feel super clean. I will use this over Pine-Sol any day!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.