BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Nay C.
Midlothian, VA
This cleaner is amazing and VERY cheap. It does a lot with build up in showers and leaves a nice smell. I don't have anything negative to say and will recommend it
Victoria H.
This is my favorite thing to use to wash my floors. It leaves the house smelling great and is easy on your budget. I just add a small amount in a bucket of warm water and it creates a lot of sudsy cleaning power!
Jessica M.
Anaheim, CA
I grew up with Fabuloso being used in my home and it continues to be a staple cleaning item. It leaves a wonderful smell that last for hours and it cleans great with no nasty residue. I absolutely love it.
Kris C.
Jonesboro, AR
My mother uses this in our house. She uses it on just about everything from floors to stains on clothing! I love the way it smells and it works very well on all your house cleaning needs! PERFECT!!!!
Erica s.
Not the best cleaner for all purposes but great to mop with leaves the house smelling nice for a few hours. Can be found in almost every store which is good when you are in a hurry or ran out of it.
Alisha E.
Love fabulosa! One of my favorite things to clean with, and it always leaves a fresh smell. If moping with it make sure and dilute with as much water as needed, so it doesn't leave the floor sticky!
Destiny R.
This cleaner is nice. I would compare it to the lavender Pine-Sol. You don't need much because it is strong. Just a tip: it's use is for cleaning, not disinfecting.
Patty G.
Fabuloso is a really good cleaner. I use it for many things. Very inexpensive. Sadly it has a very strong Oder that I don't like. You can buy it at most grocery stores
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
When I first noticed it, my sister had just mopped her floor. The smell hit me like I had just walked into a tropical fruit smoothie! I was all like "what in heaven's sake is that?" She told me 'Fabuloso'. Yes the scent overpowers the cleanliness of it. It's a great product that everyone has tried out in their homes. I like to mainly clean my bathroom with it. The scent last for hours and I know I'm getting things clean with out harmful chemicals..
Kelly A.
Yorktown, VA
Originally tried this from the dollar tree, worked for a quick cleanup but noticed it really leaves a residue on the bathroom sink. I had to go back and rewipe sink.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.