BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Erin M.
Greenville, SC
Best thing I've ever used to clean my floors. I don't like my house smelling like a forest. This is lightly scented and really gets the grime off the floor from the dog tracking it in.
Kristen D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is my go-to cleaner. It has a pleasant smell to it and works great on almost every surface that can be cleaned!! I will definitely continue to buy Fabuloso Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Jacie P.
Syracuse, UT
This cleaning product works so great and I love that it's so inexpensive. I love to use it as a refill in my spray bottles. I buy it at the dollar store and it works fantastic! Would totally recommend it!
Heather R.
Fabuloso works great for all your cleaning needs. I use it on my stove when I just can't get the mess from cooking clean. Or when I mop my floor every day. It works and smells great.
Penny B.
My mamas mama used it,my mama used it,i used it, we all used to great for putting in garbage disposal's and boiling it on top of the stove.Having the whole house smelling clean!!!!
NANCY L.
Whittier, CA
I hate mopping... But using this to clean my floors changed my life...lol. I love the smell of clean. Its very affordable and cleans very well. The scent is smooth and not too strong.
Ashley B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this item! Great smell, and great to clean almost everything in your house. Not only does it clean everything from the floor up, it also has a smell that last for several hours.
Annie C.
The best smelling cleaning product. Every time I use this product, it reminds me of being in Mexico. If you put on some banda or mariachi music while cleaning, and I'm in heaven.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
I love fabuloso! When I buy the cleaner I always get the purple one. It definitely leaves my home smelling great while cleaning it as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Gina C.
Saginaw, MI
I cannot use this at all! I absolutely hate the smell it gives me such a headache! my work used to use this and I couldn't even wipe the counters with it without getting a migraine
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.