BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Christa M.
houston, TX
Love how this stuff smells. Sometimes I leave it in the sink so the aroma can spread . Best if used with hot water! I also love the color and for that reason keep it away from kids and pets!
Cam N.
My family uses this daily, we use it for almost everything it makes your whole house smell like it. I suggest this product be used by someone who likes everything to be spotless and smell fresh.
Pily T.
You only need a little bit and this product lasts you a while, I use it on my wood floors and the color doesn't come off I've also used it in other surfaces and it leaves the floor very clean.
Daniela M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a great product and I can't recommend it enough. Use of the product leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. It's at a great price point, you can even find some at Dollar Tree! I use it alongside my antibacterial products and I am very happy with the results!
Veronica G.
North Miami, FL
This is a staple in my home, I use this for EVERYTHING!!! By far my favorite cleaner and smells amazing. I don't know how healthy it is, but whenever my house smells like food I boil a pot of fabuloso and my house ends up smelling AMAZING! Seriously, I'm obsessed.
Kaci F.
Carrollton, GA
I love Fabuloso. The smells are amazing and they make my house smell so good. Sometimes I just let it sit in my sink after using it to clean just so my house smells fresh. I love using this.
Ray b.
Orlando, FL
Love love love this stuff. I grew up watching my using this and i knew my house was always clean if i come home smelling this scent. It work wonders as a all purpose clean and air freshener
Bridgett V.
Winchester, TN
Long lasting...makes the whole house smell great! It is versatile from cleaning get the kitchen, bathroom, and the floors. My favorite is the purple! Lavender just seems to calm the house!
Melady A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My favorite scent! I add this product to bleach when mopping and it takes away the smell of the bleach and it also helps clean too. I use this is my car also as itself and it works great.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I agree with Janet S, it is definitely popular among us Hispanics. I have never seen my mom use other stuff to clean the floor. It smells good and you can find different colors and scents
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.