BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Sarah D.
It was at the 99 cent store so I tried it and I guess it worked fine my floors were clean and I didn't really have to scrub off any left over cooking oil on my stove top
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
I love this cleaner, the scent is amazing! It can clean anything from countertops, toilet bowls, showers, hardwoods, and I even use it in my carpet cleaner and it leaves my carpets smelling amazing!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
One of my all time favorite cleaners smells so good and really cleans everything!!! I use in the kitchen bathroom and all other areas of my house the amazing scent lingers I love it and it's cheap in cost
Brit G.
I clean my floors every day with this product. I love the way it smells, this lavendar is the most unique. It fills my house up and i enjoy cleaning everything with it from stocetops, floors, fridge, walls. I just cant get enough of the smell. #addicted #bestcleaneraround
Eileen T.
Carnesville, GA
My favorite all purpose cleaner. I use to clean my toilets, countertops and bathroom floor. I use to mop the tile in my kitchen, livingroom and dining room. Makes my whole house smell wonderful.
Maritza C.
Always remember my grandma and mom using this while growing up . Love how it leaves the house smelling .. great cleaner solution to have at home for many different uses. Overall great product .
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
I honestly only ever buy this brand if were somewhere that doesn't have the lavender pinesol. It's cheap and it cleans and makes everything smell clean, but I don't feel it's as potent as pinesol.
Edna D.
Auburndale, FL
Love this stuff! The price is great. Makes everything smell so good. Cleans well. Fabuloso is fabulous! When the bottle starts to get low, back to Walmart I go! My house is never without it!
Adrianne B.
Lake Charles, LA
Makes your whole house smell AMAZING!!!! &I cleans thoroughly. When we moved into my house I wiped down all the walls with this and my house smelled so good for days! It has a signature smell
Daniela M.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is a great product and I can't recommend it enough. Use of the product leaves my house smelling fresh and clean. It's at a great price point, you can even find some at Dollar Tree! I use it alongside my antibacterial products and I am very happy with the results!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.