BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
Fabuloso is definitely FABULOUS! I following the instructions by deleting it in water and then using it, if you don't it will be too strong I use it more to mop my kitchen tile. This is a must have at home.
Briana A.
Kansas City
This product leave my house smelling great for hours! I put it on my stove and mix it with water to fumigate my house. A con would be the smell, it is either a hit or miss. I will continue to buy this product!
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Classic. Smells amazing and does a good job at soaping. Very inexpensive with different size options and availability. Been using it for years. It's effectiveness is consistent. I love using it in the bathroom.
Jessica G.
The smell of this product makes me SO happy. My house smells clean, and it actually does clean my house lol. I have been using this for years and it’s never let me down! It’s hands down a family wide product.
Denise T.
Roanoke, VA
I love, love this product. I cleans nicely but better than that, it makes your whole house smell really good. I pour it into my sinks with really hot water and the scent permeates throughout our whole house.
Osheena W.
Brandon, MS
I have been using Fabuloso products for a while now and just recently tried the passion fruit, my house smells so fresh and fruity. I use it everyday when mopping and it has become a staple product in my home.
Mellisa O.
Who doesn't love Fabuloso products? I have been using Fabuloso at my school and home for a couple years now. This product smells good, works well on many surfaces and is cheap. What more can a girl ask for!
Darius H.
Kannapolis, NC
Good product with an amazing smell. I normally use this to freshen up my house by just putting it in a pot mixed with water. But, I have used it to mop my floor and it has left it feeling a little sticky.
Jessica C.
Have boys? Best product to use to clean up their room and it smells amazing and fresh and you won’t smell dirty, stinky laundry. Basically you can use this product anywhere in your house. It smells amazing.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
My favorite cleaner ever. I love the scent, it is so fresh and just leaves my rooms smelling amazing. I use it almost 5 times a week and it is the only one I use.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.