BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
I love the way this product smells and it cleans very well only thing is it doesn't disinfect. Product is very inexpensive which is a plus. Smell lingers hours after cleaning making house smell oh so fabuloso lol
Kat D.
I live by this stuff! it's the only solution I use on my floors. it smells so great and does such a nice job. my floors always look great without leaving a film.
Brianna J.
Garland, TX
Omg! Every one's mom uses this in their house while growing up. Especially if you had wood or tile floor. Its not that strong smell like pinesol that make you light headed. It actually smells pretty good like flowers best part is that you don't have to spray air freshener in your house afterwards
Tawny F.
Anything that smells this fabulous is worth using everywhere. From the kitchen to your bathroom, it cleans and refreshes. This will be a constant in my cleaning cabinet!
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Fabuloso is definitely FABULOUS! I following the instructions by deleting it in water and then using it, if you don't it will be too strong I use it more to mop my kitchen tile. This is a must have at home.
Denise T.
Roanoke, VA
I love, love this product. I cleans nicely but better than that, it makes your whole house smell really good. I pour it into my sinks with really hot water and the scent permeates throughout our whole house.
Alina M.
Riverside, CA
Best smell ever , makes everything smell so fresh and really clean ! Nothing but great things from this product , not pricey at all and you can find it everywhere . I highly recommend it for others to use !!
Osheena W.
Brandon, MS
I have been using Fabuloso products for a while now and just recently tried the passion fruit, my house smells so fresh and fruity. I use it everyday when mopping and it has become a staple product in my home.
Jessica C.
Have boys? Best product to use to clean up their room and it smells amazing and fresh and you won’t smell dirty, stinky laundry. Basically you can use this product anywhere in your house. It smells amazing.
Dennisse G.
Louisville , KY
My favorite cleaner ever. I love the scent, it is so fresh and just leaves my rooms smelling amazing. I use it almost 5 times a week and it is the only one I use.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.