BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Clean the sinks, toilet, and floors and the smell is definitely bold in a good way. as soon as you walk into a house you know that fabuloso has been used! cleans everything fantastically, smells fresh and clean!!
Tanisha P.
Absolutely love this product. Keeps my home smelling great and clean! Not pricey at all! And a great value. Highly reccomend. You can get this pretty much anywhere. I get mine at Walmart, target, or family dollar.
sonia j.
All I can say about Fabuloso is that the product has a great smell. Have been using this for years now I have tried other products but always go back to the original.
Liliana G.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my must haves at home. I use it to clean my house and wash clothes. It works really well with grease stains. I highly recommend for you guys to try this product. You wont regret it. It smells very good. They have many different selections of aromas. To top it off it is not expensive.
Valerie P.
Dublin, CA
I LOVE this product, it cleans everything out of the floors and won't leave a weird residue. love love love the smell of it. leaves a fresh scent of lavender in the house. It's my go to cleaner and it's affordable.
amanda p.
Best , cheapest product out there.!!..cleans great smells great is alltogether a great cleaner..leaves the house smelling excellent and you can't beat the price.!
Ashley S.
Coats, NC
You get what you pay for with this cleaning brand. Yes, it is inexpensive but it's not worth it! This makes my floors and surfaces sticky and the smell of this brand always gives me a headache. I do not recommend.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
This multipurpose cleaner is great. I use it in my bathrooms and my kitchens, and I don't have any complaints besides the smell is a little strong for my liking.
Alysia Q.
This has been used in my house since I was a little girl. It brings back memories of my grandma using it to mop & clean the kitchen. I myself still use it today.
KeiSha G.
This product probably does clean well, but the SUPER STRONG scent is too much, and gives me such a headache. If you are sensitive to strong smells, do not use this.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.