BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso® Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender.
20% more vs. competitive 28 oz.
Long-lasting fragrance.
33.8 fl oz (1.05 qt) 1 L. see more...

• Ive heard a few good things about this product does the s...8 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer this over pinesol?5 Answers
  • I used to think there wasn't any better scent than pineso...2 Answers
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
This cleaner is cheap and inexpensive but it is also amazingly good at what it is meant to do!! I love how clean it smells and how It makes everything sparkling bright!!
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
This is the holy grail of our household! It cleans floors like no other! My grandmother used it in Mexico and we use it here, and it leaves the house smelling clean.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Fabuloso! smells wonderful! I make sure to dilute it according to directions, and it makes the entire house/car/garage/etc smell wonderful! I wish it was a disinfectant, but for basic cleaning, and deodorizing really bad smells, you can't beat it!
Shaye S.
I love the smells of this brand. We used to use it at the restaurant I worked at every night and also to wipe down tables and the entire building would smell amazing! Just don't use too much or it will get very sticky.
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
This is definitely my go to floor cleaner! I use it every time I mop my floors it leave my home smelling like lavender. I have nothing bad to say about this product
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
When you wash your floor with this product it leaves it very clean and smelling fresh. I noticed that there are a few different colors/scents for this product I would be interested in trying out a different scent too.
Jazmine D.
West Jordan, UT
I use this product to clean my bathrooms. I love the way it smells and it's great at breaking down bathroom messes. It's inexpensive as well which is always a plus.
Adriana H.
My mother used this to mop the floor and leave the scent behind her once she has the mop the floor one time with Clorox then fabuloso to clean off any excess left
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Good stuff. It will leave your house smelling so good. Love the price and you can usually find it at Dollar stores or Dollar General stores. Great for wiping down in the kitchen and bathroom and when mopping floors!!
Maxi M.
Houston , TX
Fabuloso is the only cleaner I use in my home! Not only does it clean but it also has the most refreshing scent. Try using an old pot, mix it with water, and put it on a low setting. Your house will smell great!!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this safe to use on hardware floors?
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Have y'all tried boiling Fabuloso?
Amanda G.
Who else loves lavender only?
Mellisa O.
What is your favorite Fabuloso Scent?
Nataly S.